I am delighted to confirm that we are open from the beginning of August 2020.
While I have been closed, I have taken guidance from the UK Government and the Bed and Breakfast Association to put in place a number of protocols to ensure your health and safety while making your stay as relaxing and comfortable as possible.
Our Protocols for your safety are:
- On arrival and during your stay a two-metre social distance will be adopted where possible.
- Hand sanitiser is placed in the hallway and in each room. We would appreciate you using this sanitiser.
- Face masks are available for your use if you need one.
- We have instituted flexible arrangements for serving breakfast. Breakfast can either be served in the breakfast room or garden (subject to weather) or in the bedrooms.
- We have always prided ourselves on a cleaning regime based on the highest standards. I have further enhanced these processes to address the COVID challenges. Prior to your arrival, each room is deep cleaned and all touch points sanitised. The room is then treated with an ozone sanitising generator. All shared spaces and common areas will be cleaned and sanitised throughout the day.
- Government regulations require me to collect your contact details including home address and telephone number for the Track and Trace process. These details will be held for 21 days after your stay with us and then destroyed.
If you have any questions or require any further information about my COVID protocols or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me on 07850435408 or via email at email@example.com
Best wishes, keep well and safe and I look forward to welcoming you